Friday, April 08, 2005

Fuji Sucks


Fuji Cameras Suck
Posted by Hello


I paid $400.00 dollars for this camera after reading good reviews and recommendations from PCMagazine. 18 months after I purchased the camera it failed due to poor manufacturing. Screws inside the camera that had held the lens ring in place became loose and short circuited the camera. I searched the internet and found that this was not uncommon for this to happen ! I sent the camera to Fuji for repair along with a letter to customer service stating what had happened and that my repair experience with this camera would dictate whether or not I would be purchasing any more Fuji products. I sent two letters one to the repair facility and one to Customer service. I received no correspondence from Fuji . I received only a computer generated repair tag estimate for the repairs at $118.00. Needless to say I will not be purchasing anymore Fuji Products.

Buyer beware of Fuji.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I bought a HP camera!
It's been good so far!!

Love, Star Girl

Anonymous said...

I love my Fuji cameras.
Check out the new F30, camera of the year.